You can configure notifications based on high scores and low scores as follows:
- If you have multiple companies, use the company/survey selector on the nav bar to select the company that you want to receive notifications for. Then click Home.
- Click Notifications next to the survey that you want to receive notifications for.
- To set a low score threshold, enter the minimum percentage score to send a notification in Score at least.
- To set a high score threshold, enter the maximum percentage score to send a notification in Score at most.
- Click Subscribe next to your email address or phone number.
In the example below, you would only receive notifications if an evaluation scores at least 50% or at most 90%.
NOTE: You can only subscribe to email notifications if your email address has been verified. Click here for instructions on verifying your email address.
High and low score thresholds can also be used with text notifications. To set these thresholds, first send a code to verify your phone number:
...and then set the thresholds as with email notifications.
Once notifications have been set up, you will receive an email or text message whenever a new evaluation has been completed that is over the low score threshold or below the high score threshold: